What you should know:
- We take the breeding of dogs seriously. Our litters are
planned after careful research into the comparability of the
sire and dam. All litters are planned for the purpose of
proceeding with our bloodline thus one pup from each
litter is kept to be raised to carry on the bloodline if it
grows to meet that potential. The pups we don’t keep are
sold as pets on a spay/neuter contract.
- Puppy socialization classes are a must for all Shiba puppies,
and at the very least one level of obedience training when
the dog matures.
- Our pups are from parents that have been certified free of
inherited disease and exhibit good temperaments in
- The pups are born and raised in the house, underfoot, and
socialized with kids and other pets. They are up to date on
vaccines, health checked, and de-wormed before leaving
us. Their health is guaranteed.
- We expect our buyers to be dedicated to their Shibas for
its lifetime. We do however, have in our contracts that if
for some reason the dog can’t be kept it must come back to
us for placement and/or I must approve the home.
- We do not ship puppies sight unseen. Arrangements must
be made to meet us and the pups in person so we can
explain in detail the responsibilities of raising, training,
and caring for a Shiba.